South Mole Island Jetski TourProvided by Ocean Dynamics
Enjoy the thrill of driving your own jet ski through the crystal clear Whitsunday waters on this 3 hour guided tour.
Your experienced tour guide will provide you with a comprehensive briefing before speeding out into the Whitsundays to secluded South Molle Island.
You'll spend approximately 2 hours jet skiing and 1 hour relaxing or adventuring through the National Park of South Molle Island before returning to Port of Airlie.
- Up to 2 hours of Jetskiing around the Whitsundays
- 1 hour on South Molle Island
- All riding gear: life jackets, reef shoes, rash vests and dry bags
- Morning tea
- Visit secluded South Molle Island
- Time to relax
- Self drive a jet ski
- Modern Yamaha VX jet skis
- 1 or 2 people per jet ski
- Rash shirt, life jacket, reef shoes & dry bag
- Hat, sunscreen & sunglasses
- Swimmers & towel
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting wet!
Departure DetailsDeparts: 8:30am - 11:30am Location / Meet point:
Port of Airlie Marina, Port of Airlie, The Cove Road