Half Day Sports RaftingProvided by Wildside Adventures
Experience the world class Tully Gorge river rapids with professional guides teaching you control and patience.
Your day starts with courtesy pickup from your Cairns or Mission Beach accommodation. A short 45min drive from Mission Beach takes you along the beautiful Tully Gorge Road into World Heritage National Park and Rainforests to the Tully Gorge Recreational Park.
After unloading the rafts have fun cruising down 6km of rapids through whitewater and World Heritage Rainforest. Those with experience can even steer their own rafts!
You will leave with new skills and a smile on your face.
- Morning tea & lunch
- Transfer from Mission Beach to raft trail
- Wildside Adventures Warrior Club membership
- 6km of 2 and 3 grade rapids
- Tully Gorge National Park & Rainforest
- Experience whitewater rapid grades 2 & 3
- Change rooms & toilets are available at the Tully Gorge Recreational Park
- Change of clothes - have a wet set and a dry set
- Plastic bag
- Cap (to fit under your helmet) & sunscreen
- Enclosed footwear or sandals
- Camera or your Go pro (some helmets have mounts on some helmets)
Departure DetailsDeparts: 9:00am / 12:00pm Location / Meet point:
Mission Beach, ,
Note: Taking your Go Pro or any other device is at your own risk, we will endeavour to provide back up ties etc to secure it, but please make sure your device is insured for rafting.
Minimum age 6 years.