Full Day Sports RaftingProvided by Wildside Adventures
Experience the world class Tully Gorge river rapids.
Have fun on the 12km of rapids through whitewater and World Heritage Rain-forest as your professional guide will teach you control. Leave with new skills and a smile on your face.
- Morning tea & Lunch
- 12km rafting
- Grade 2 & Grade 3 rapids
- Transfers from/to Mission Beach
- Tully Gorge National Park & Rainforest
- Experience whitewater rapid grades 2 & 3
- Change rooms & toilets are available at the Tully Gorge Recreational Park
- Change of clothes - have a wet set and a dry set
- Plastic bag
- Cap (to fit under your helmet) & sunscreen
- Enclosed footwear or sandals
- Camera or your Go pro (some helmets have mounts on some helmets)
Departure DetailsDeparts: 8:00am - 4:30pm Location / Meet point:
Mission Beach, ,
Note: Taking your Go Pro or any other device is at your own risk, we will endeavour to provide back up ties etc to secure it, but please make sure your device is insured for rafting. Minimum age 6 years.