Paronella Park & Mamu SkywalkProvided by Paronella Park
Multi award winning Paronella Park is a must see when visiting northern Queensland. This package combines park admission with admission to the breathtaking Mamu Tropical Skywalk.
The National Heritage listed and National Trust listed park centres around the beautiful castle and gardens built by José Paronella. The lush gardens boast a range of 7,500 tropical plants and trees now set amongst a stunning rainforest. Enjoy a Botanical Guided tour, grab lunch at the café on the deck but most of all, relax.
Cabin accommodation and camp sites are also available at Paronella Park (bookings essential).
Mamu Tropical Skywalk
The majestic walkway is set high in the clouds above Wooroonooran National Park providing some of the most spectacular views to be experienced in Australia.
- Paronella Park day admission
- Mamu Tropical Skywalk admission
- Souvenir Guide Book & Map
- The Dream Continues Tour - a guided walk of the parks highlights.
- The Darkness Falls Tour - Experience the delights of the park at night.
- The Hydro Tour - Features north Queensland's first river-driven Hydro Electric Generator. Still providing power to the Park.
- Botanical Walk
- Cafe on the Deck
- Gift Shop
- Multi award winning Paronella Park
- Epic Mamu Tropical Skywalk
- Wheelchair & stroller access
- Café & refreshments
- Gift shop
- Family (2A + 2C)
- Family (2A + 3C)
- Hat, sunglasses & sunscreen
- Walking shoes
- Refillable drinking water bottles (drinking water is available)
- Camera & binocular
Departure DetailsLocation / Meet point:
Paronella Park, 1671 Innisfail Japoon Rd, Mena Creek
Located on the Old Bruce Highway.