Big Day Out with Green Island TourProvided by Cairns Discovery Tours
Combine the stunning Green Island and the City of Cairns into one tour.
Visit the Great Barrier Reef's Green Island in the morning and spend 2 hours discovering it's coral cay, rain-forest and white sandy beach. Choose to go snorkelling or stay dry and watch the marine life through the glass bottom boat.
Walk through Cairns in the afternoon and experience the city and its history, the busy wharves, industrial areas and surroundings. Immerse yourself in the beautiful Flecker Botanic Gardens, home to exotic plants, valuable timber trees, giant bamboo and several flowers before stopping for afternoon tea.
Morning Green Island Tour
- Half day (9:00am till 12:30pm) cruise of the Great Barrier Reef with 2 hours on Green Island
- Choice of Snorkelling or Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Snorkelling demonsratition and reef presentation
- Use of the boat as an air-conditioned base during your time on Green Island
Afternoon Cairns City Tour
- Pick up at Reef Fleet Terminal
- Air-conditioned coach
- Several sight stops
- Afternoon tea
- Green Island
- Snorkelling or Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Flecker Botanic Gardens
- Family (2A + 2C)
- Swimmers, towel & a change of clothes
- Comfortable shoes to walk in
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
Departure DetailsDeparts: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Lunch is not included.
Hotel Pick up for Green Island is an optional extra. City Accommodation - Adult: $9 - Child: $4.50 Beaches accommodation - Adult: $11 - Child: $5.50
Return transfers are included after City Sights Tour with Cairns Discovery Tours