Reef (Ocean Freedom) & Rainforest 2 day tourProvided by Adventure North Australia
Discover the best of The Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rain-forest & Aboriginal Culture, over 2 unique days.
Jump aboard the Ocean Freedom and visit 2 different reefs as you sail through the pristine Great Barrier Reef waters. Swim, snorkel or relax then head back to Cairns and recharge for the next day where you spend 2 hours walking the coastal and mangrove tracks of the Daintree Rain-forest, learning about Aboriginal culture, traditional smoke ceremonies and bush tucker, you can even eat your own catch!
Reef tour aboard the Ocean Freedom
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Tea and coffee provided all day
- Seafood buffet lunch with smoked salmon and prawns
- 2 reef destinations for snorkelling
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Adventure drift snorkelling tour with Marine Naturalist
- Snorkelling tuition
- Lycra suits & flotation devices
- 6 full hours on the Great Barrier Reef
- Fish feeding
- Fresh water showers
- Reef Tax included
Daintree Rain-forest and Aboringinal Culture tour
- Return Hotel transfers from Cairns or Port Douglas
- 2 hour coastal & mangrove walk.
- Learn to identify and catch land and sea bush tucker with Kuku Yalanji Cultural Habitat Tours
- Eat your catch of the day with homemade morning and or afternoon tea
- Welcome to Country Smoke Ceremony at Mossman Gorge
- Guided interpretive tour through the rainforest of Mossman Gorge
- Lunch at the Mossman Gorge Centre
- Great Barrier Reef
- Daintree Rain-forest
- Aboriginal Culture: Bush Tucker and Welcome to Country smoking ceremony
- Family (2A + 2C)
- Swimmers & towel
- Hat, sunglasses & sunscreen
- Walking shoes
Departure DetailsDeparts: 8:00am Location / Meet point:
Marlin Marina, Marlin Marina, Spencer Street,
Daintree Rain-forest and Aboriginal Culture tour departs Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday and the Reef tour aboard the Ocean Freedom departs daily.
Please Note: the Great Barrier Reef Tour aboard the Ocean Freedom does not include transfers to and from Cairns Hotels, the Daintree Rain-forest and Aboriginal Culture Tour does.